This pumpkin golden milk smoothie is all you need after a busy day!
- 8 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, chilled
- ½ cup pumpkin, cooked (unsweetened canned or fresh puree)
- ½ large sweet apple, cored, unpeeled, and coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup cannellini beans, cooked (if canned, drain and rinse)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp. coconut oil or MCT oil, or 1 Tbs. avocado
- 1-inch fresh turmeric root (or ¾ tsp. ground turmeric)
- ½–1-inch peeled fresh ginger root (or ¾ tsp. ground ginger)
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- 2–3 grinds fresh black pepper
Few drops vanilla stevia or 1–2 soft, fresh pitted dates, to taste, for added sweetness
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Serve at room
temperature or slightly warmed over low heat.
PER SERVING: 500 cal; 32g pro; 7g fat; 1g sat fat; 1,310mg sod; 78g carbs; 29g fiber; 18g sugars
Tip: If your ginger root is older or stringy, grate a 2-inch chunk, gather the gratings and squeeze them hard with your hand over the blender to extract the juice. Discard the stringy pulp. Black pepper sounds like a strange smoothie ingredient, but it adds a surprising little flavor snap and helps activate the curcumin in turmeric. You can use fresh ground and/or try adding 2–3 drops of food-grade black pepper essential oil.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.