There is something about chocolate chip cookies that makes my kids go crazy every time I make them. I used to do the old-fashioned recipe with lots of sugar that wasn’t the healthiest choice for my family.
After combining a recipe that is completely organic, grain-free and gluten-free, I am never going back to the old chocolate chip cookies. My kids absolutely love this recipe and I am usually making it twice a week. Crazy, huh?
I am sure, you’ll love it as well, and never go back to unhealthy cookies again!
Organic Gluten free & grain free chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Semi Sweet chocolate mini chips which are dairy, nut and soy free)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- With a Kitchen Aid or electric mixer blend together butter, coconut oil, organic cane sugar, raw honey, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Blend until well combined (about 2 minutes). In a separate bowl combine almond flour, baking soda and unrefined sea salt. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place a rounded spoonful (about 1 inch) onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
My family loves to eat them for breakfast with a glass of almond milk, or snack on them at school. They are perfect either way!