What’s better than the smell of banana bread baking in the oven? Banana bread doughnuts! But what’s even better than banana bread doughnuts? Vegan banana bread doughnuts!
if the name doesn’t say enough, then just you wait till you whip up a batch of these bad boys and taste them – your tastebuds will be transported to a place more delightful than heaven.
Vegan Chia Banana Bread
Time: 20-30 minutes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ water
- 1 ½ cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 150 ml coconut water
- ½ cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. First start by making your chia egg; simply mix chia seeds and water together in a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes until absorbed.
3. Mix butter, banana, honey and chai egg in a food processor or mixing bowl until smooth, Sift in flour and baking powder, mix well until combined.
4. Transfer batter into a cake, muffin or doughnut tin then bake for 20-30 minutes or until the bread is golden and skewer comes out clean.
5. Serve with whatever garnishes you have on hand.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.