Enjoy this sweet and creamy Grapefruit Skinny Smoothie if you want to be filled up for hours and hours. It’s dairy-free, full of fruit, and has a pinch of cinnamon to help balance blood sugar levels.
Grapefruit is a great source of Vitamin C and contains lycopene, a phytonutrient that plays a role in protecting the skin from UV rays and cancer.
Bananas contain fiber, Vitamin B6, and potassium. They support kidney, bone, and cardiovascular health.
Cinnamon helps balance blood sugar, which may assist in keeping blemishes at bay, since research indicates a high glycemic diet, one filled with refined foods that spikes blood sugar, is associated with higher incidence of acne.
- 1 grapefruit medium or small; peeled and white pith removed
- 1/2 banana frozen*
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup ice
- 3 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
*Peel a banana, break it in half, and put in a ziploc bag in the freezer at least overnight, or up to a few weeks to make your smoothie extra creamy and delicious.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.