With so much awareness about diet and nutrition, the foods chosen by us are usually healthy. Yet, we become victims of major or minor health problems and keep wondering about their cause.
It’s Not What, It’s How
Sometimes it’s not the food item but its quantity, time and place of consumption, and combination with other food items that render the healthy food item incompatible for our bodies.
Such foods are termed viruddha ahara (opposite foods) in Ayurveda.
These foods mainly become the cause of various illnesses such as
- Autoimmune disorders
- Skin diseases such as leukoderma
- Secondary lactose, gluten intolerances
- Low immunity
- Digestive upsets
Incompatible food combinations can cause flatulence, indigestion, and fermentation.
Prolonged intake of such combinations can lead to many diseases.
14 Incompatible Food Combinations
- Combining milk with any fruit, coconut, walnut, meat, egg, yogurt, horse grams, lentils, and vegetables cause disturbances of digestive enzymes. Avoid it completely.
- Drinking milk after eating radish, garlic, green leafy vegetables, and drumsticks is incompatible.
- Fruits are an independent meal. Do not combine fruits with any other food items.
- Honey and ghee in equal quantity by weight is a poison. Use them in unequal quantities when needed.
- Boiling, heating, or cooking destroys the essence of honey and makes it toxic. So avoid such things.
- Combining lemon with milk, yogurt, cucumber, or tomatoes causes hyper-acidity. Avoid it.
- Do not consume chicken and pork on the same day or in combination.
- Do not take curd or buttermilk at night and never heat curd as it causes various digestive disorders.
- Any non-vegetarian food should not be taken with black gram, honey, radish, and germinated grains.
- Do not consume radish or jackfruit along with black gram.
- Banana with buttermilk, curd with dates, black pepper with fish, and milk with alcohol are incompatible.
- Ghee kept in a bronze vessel or plastic container for more than 10 days becomes toxic. So store ghee in steel or glass vessels.
- Spinach processed along with sesame seed paste causes diarrhea.
- Mixing cooked food and uncooked food while eating leads to incomplete digestion. Avoid such combinations; e.g., salad with cooked meal.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.